Cancellation & Refund Policy
Racketlon believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order ?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please call us at: +91-8319509156 or +91-7722950521, Additionally, please also email us at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order, do so within 12 hours of placing the order, and at least 24 hours prior to the event/Venue booking slot. When you cancel before 24 hours, we will refund 90% of the amount.
If the cancellation is after the time has lapse
- If you cancel your order either after 12 hours of you placing the order, or when less than 24 hours is left for your booking, the Venue Owner decides whether he can refund the amount or not. We cannot indulge in between the venue/event policy.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty, please refer the issue to us so that we can pass on complaint on your behalf to the manufacturer. Call us at +91-8319509156 and we’ll help you regarding the same.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical use/damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.